Somerset Day 2022 Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
This is a promotion run by Somerset Day Community Interest Company, Coates Willow, Haynes Motor Museum, Godminster and Thatchers Cider and is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Terms of entry are set out in the social media posts associated with the competition.
FOUR winners will win one of the following:
- A voucher for a hand-made product from Coates English Willow (worth £175)
- A celebration cheese cake from Godminster (worth £75)
- A family admission ticket for 2 adults and 3 children from Haynes Motor Museum (worth £54)
- A mixed case of 24 bottles of Thatchers Cider (worth £50)
No purchase is necessary to enter or to win the Competition.
The competition will run for the “competition period” – 08:00GMT on the 2nd April 2022 until 00:00GMT on the 14th May 2022.
The FOUR winners will be announced and contacted after 14th May 2022.
The prizes will be sent to the winner within 30 days after the promotion has ended.
To enter you must meet the following requirements (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- Reside in the United Kingdom; and
- Be at least 18 years of age or older with valid proof of age and identity
- Not be an employee or director of Somerset Day Community Interest Company, Coates Willow, Haynes Motor Museum, Godminster and Thatchers Cider.
HOW TO ENTER
Post your photo on Instagram using the #flytheflagforsomerset with details of where it was taken.
If you are unable to post to Instagram you can email photos and details (putting ‘SD Photo competition’ in the header) to [email protected]
By entering the competition you are agreeing to allow Somerset Day Community Interest Company, Coates Willow, Haynes Motor Museum, Godminster and Thatchers Cider to use any photos you post or submit for publicity purposes.
Somerset Day Community Interest Company reserve the right to withdraw, change or cancel the competition at any time.
Somerset Day Community Interest Company’s decision in all matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.